Contract Management Expert for Product Development
We are Legartis, a legal-tech startup helping companies manage their contracts efficiently. Clients love our product, which means we’re growing fast and are looking for an ambitious, proactive, pragmatic, and data-driven Contract Management Expert to join us.
You have worked with contracts, reviewing, approving and negotiating them. You know the time it takes to find specific information in a stack of paper. You love technology and are fascinated by the possibilities it brings. The words Cloud, Agile and Machine Learning have some meaning for you. In short, you know the pain and you know it can be improved.
In addition, you have the ability to deeply understand customers and excel at formulating clear and concise tasks. You love to gather feedback from all stakeholders, including key customers, developers, UX-experts, to coordinate and communicate the decision-making process in order to ensure that tasks are delivered with outstanding quality and on time.
We’d love you to join if you want to build the product of tomorrow, have a grit for relentless execution and have great organisational skills. Tight deadlines don’t scare you and you know how to bring every stakeholder on the journey with you.
- Own the organisation, prioritize and drive the execution of the work for the scrum team
- Define the next product features, with an evidence-based approach
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Work closely with the UX team in order to improve existing features according to user feedback as well as on the product vision work
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases
- Work with partner companies in order to improve our product constantly
- Stay up to date with useful design tools and design best practices
- Motivate the team in executing the vision, keeping the great working culture that we have
- At least 5 years of experience in working with contracts (review, approval, negotiation, etc.)
- Knowledge of contract management systems
- Proven communication skills with different target groups
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and a focus on quality output necessary
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, set and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in German and English
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with information-dense products
- Legal knowledge/experience
- You’re involved or have a deep understanding of the start-up scene
- The opportunity for you to grow quickly in the role
- Work with the latest tech stacks
- A fun team
- Referral bonuses
- Monthly brown bag lunches, where we share knowledge and best practice around a pizza
- Stock options participation