Marketing Executive/Assistant for Content, Digital marketing & Events
We are Legartis, a legal-tech start-up helping companies manage their contracts efficiently. We’re growing fast and we are looking for a polyvalent marketing executive.
As an early Marketing hire, you will have the opportunity to define and execute on several aspects of marketing activities. We’re looking for someone proactive, that is excited of building effective marketing activities and who will have the chance to grow quickly.
We’d love you to join if you’re creative, think outside of the box, have flawless writing skills in English and German and have a grit for relentless execution.
- Help develop and execute on our editorial calendar to grow viewership, engagement, and drive conversion based on the campaign themes
- Help diversify the ways in which we publish content - could take the form of white papers, eBooks, reports, presentations (event, webinar, or other), podcasts, blog posts, website copy, infographics, email copy etc.
- Help define what a successful content strategy looks like through defining our voice and driving content engagement through organic and paid channels
- Identify key events that Legartis should attend and do recommendations on event initiatives
- Evaluate event performance, post-event ROI tracking, and wrap-up reports
- Support the digital marketing manager in campaign management, strategy and execution
- You bring at least one year of prior experience in digital marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in in German and English
- In your application, please share with us any blog posts or articles you’ve written
Bonus points if:
- You’re involved or have a deep understanding of the start-up scene and mentality
- Responsibilities from day 1
- Opportunities for you to grow quickly in the role