Senior Frontend/Fullstack Engineer
Legartis is developing an AI-based legal document life cycle solution provided as an SaaS system. It aids companies' legal and compliance departments, HR and procurement to review, analyze, amend and manage all legal documents throughout their entire life cycle. The solution operates in a multilingual context, using the latest findings from Machine Learning & Natural Language Processing.
We're creating a tech team in the heart of Lisbon to support our growth. We're searching for developers who are looking for the opportunity to work for an international company, as well as the challenge of being an early member of our Lisbon team.
Additionally, you would help grow the front-end engineering team and foster the diverse talents within.
We are working with Inscale to fill this position.
Design and implement the architecture of the web part of the application
Contribute to the overall architecture of the system
Take the technical lead for our front-end engineering team
Work with UX expert(s) to create simple and effective solutions to complex problems
Deliver an application with outstanding user experience and immaculate quality
Keep up with the latest developments in the UI/UX fields
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with large single page web applications (e.g. with Angular 2+/Typescript)
- Open to change, honest, have a genuine interest in people, work smart, have passion for innovation, show your commitment and want to enjoy work and have fun whilst giving your best!
- Experience with d3.js, React, Vue.js, RxJS, Bootstrap, Material, Karma, SASS
- Experience with Python
- Hands-on experience with Git
- Experience with 3rd party APIs, OAuth
- Experience with working in agile, product-focused environment
A growing start-up, adding talents rapidly
Trips to our Zürich offices
A highly motivated team committed to building a successful company
A transparent and honest feedback culture